About Me

Monday, November 16, 2009

On A Clear Day

Listening to Midlake and Mr. Bird...

Today is the second day this week that I could see my breath in the small hours of the dayn'night. It is finally getting cooler. Though I fear the frost may snatch away my sunflowers in the dark, I welcome its presence.

I woke up this morning in the 5 hour to finish some homework and had quite a bit of time to spare before class. I made myself a misto, put on some Rasta Root and cleaned up some details on painting number two in my ______ series. I am pleasantly surprised with the evolution and likeness of the second painting to that in my original vision. Whether or not the recipients are happy with the product, I see these works as a personal victory in my artistic career. I very much see myself in the figures.

I came home from morning class with a feeling of ease and peace. Baya (kitten) ran up to the door as I rolled up on my bicycle and we entered our safe haven together. Breakfast mess form the morning cleaned up now; I'm ready for an easy bike ride around the town in the brisk weather.






No comments:

Post a Comment